Google Ads Services
We increase your sales and get your business to reach out to more potential audience with Google Ads. We managed your pay-per-click ads campaign and help your business to target the right audience.
Yes, your competitors are doing it. You need to do better than them. Our experienced team will help deliver MORE sales calls, MORE quality leads, and MORE website traffic to you within 24 hours!
Using the right Google Ads Services is very important. Together we set a goal & key results to be achieved, we will take you there. Keep in mind the goal you choose should be the main thing you want to achieve for your business.
Drive More Business Using Google Ads
Our Google Ads Manager manages your campaign with ONE single OBJECTIVE, which is to GROW your business. Your brand promoted, your world connected!
- Receive continuous real-time call-in inquiries today and every day.
- Drive leads that convert into genuine sales by advertising to potential customers who search for your products or services.
- Get consistent traffic and conversions based on your budget.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Google Ads (formerly referred to as Google AdWords) is an online advertising platform enabling companies to advertise their products and services on Google Search Engine, YouTube, and other websites that have Google AdSense. On Google Ads, advertisers are allowed to set their goals for their ad campaign, customize advertising budgets, targeting customers based on locations, keywords, age, time, language, frequency, and devices. Users are also able to start or stop their ads at any time.
Google Ads displays your ads when people search for the keywords that are related to the products and services you offer. Google’s smart algorithm technology helps to get your ads in front of potential customers at the moment when they are having the highest intention level towards product and services, and ready to take action to make purchases.
To get started:
- Create a Google Ads Account.
- Building up your campaign start by setting up your goal, such as to drive more website visitors, or getting sales leads to your business.
- Select the geographic area where your business or product and services are available. It can be a small radius targeting around your store location, or a broader target area like cities, states, or even countries.
- Finally, create your ads and set your daily or monthly budget cap.
When your ads are approved by Google, it will show up whenever there is a user in your targeted area search for a product or services like yours and you will be charged only when users click your ad.
Google Ads can operate on almost any budget. You only pay when audiences engage with your ad, such as clicking to visit your website or making a call to your business. For Google Ads, there is no minimum spending requirement, and no contract length required, you can start or stop your ads campaign at any time. Our Google Ads Services team will assist you in setting the daily budget depends on your advertising budget.
There are five types of Google Ads:
- Search Network Campaign is the ads that will usually be in the form of text. These advertisements will appear on the Google Search Result pages. When someone types “keywords” and searches for products or services.
- Display Network Campaigns are the ads that will usually be in the form of an image or gif. These ads will appear on websites or apps when the audience visits them.
- Video Ad Campaigns The ads will be made in 5 seconds or 15 seconds of video. These ads will appear before or during the contents of Youtube.
- Shopping Ads Campaign is normally the ads that provide information about the products you are selling, such as prices, store name, product photos, and more. Suitable for e-commerce sites.
- The App Campaign usually helps promote the apps that will trigger more users to download or install your apps. Google Ads promotes your apps through Search, Google Play, Youtube, Google Display.